Business Development Manager – Ocean and Coastal Futures (OCF)
Do you want to help Ocean and Coastal Futures grow our support to the marine, coastal and
water sectors and develop new business?
Ocean and Coastal Futures is the next evolution of CMS News and Jobs and the Coastal Futures conference, which have been focal points for the ocean and coastal community over the last thirty years. With a large existing customer base and a successful track record of delivering high-profile events and communications, we are looking to develop our offering for the next decade.
Welcome to OCF
Ocean and Coastal Futures (OCF) are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to help grow the business and deliver excellent services to practitioners in the ocean, coastal and water sectors.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Growing existing services across our jobs, news, advertising and events offerings.
- The planning and delivery of our flagship conference, Coastal Futures.
- Supporting the development of new services in recruitment, skills and training.
- Communicating our new and existing services to a wide audience.
To succeed you’ll need:
- An ability to collaborate, influence and build highly effective client and stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal, and digital communication skills.
- The ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Experience working with digital strategy and delivery.
- To use your professional judgement to make independent decisions.
- Experience working in business development.
- Knowledge of the events, recruitment or training sectors.
- Ideally a background or understanding of issues related to ocean or coastal or water management.
Location and salary:
This role will be UK home based and is full time.
The salary band for this role is between £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, commensurate with experience.
The closing date for applications is 23:55, Monday 6th March.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full job description and/or an informal confidential chat about the role, please feel free to get in touch by email.