We have some exciting news – we are now accepting bookings for our next ‘Best Practice Stakeholder Participation’ online training course!
In this course, we share our years of experience and bring you up to speed on the cutting-edge methods and techniques in stakeholder participation.
The course also factors in our more recent learning around how to use our methods in the digital world. Doing things online means new techniques, and new opportunities!
During the course you will:
- Gain skills in facilitating effective communication
- Learn how to handle challenging behaviour
- Learn a range of engagement techniques
- Learn a step-by-step ways to design processes and events
- Understand key concepts that explain and support good practice
The course’s online format means we will be delivering it spread over 4 days in September: 22nd (full day), 23rd (half day), 29th (full day) and 30th (half day).
For more information and to book your place, please visit our website and download the course flyer and booking form: https://dialoguematters.co.uk/online-booking/
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
We recommend you do this as soon as possible, because spaces are limited and fill up fast!