Future Water Networks 2020
Smart networks in an uncertain world
40+ industry speakers & access to a unique Networks knowledge bank!
Future Water Networks is going digital! Across three mornings between 18 – 20 November there will be six 90 minute sessions about:
· Transformational change – the impact of COVID-19
· Smarter sewer networks
· Driving Innovation – smart networks and the supply chain
· Achieving net carbon zero
· Data led solutions
· Encouraging new talent
· Emerging technology
· A virtual heat of our innovation competition, Water Dragons
Bringing together people from all over the sector this year’s event will be interactive, thought provoking and push forward the debate around managing the industries major assets. In particular, how do we use the existing data to ‘see our networks’- how can we use this to drive new thinking?
Review high-value content on your own terms. Listen to the discussion as it happens or access any element of the thought-provoking programme at a time that is convenient to you.
- £60 +vat – Future Water members & members of supporting organisations
(see below for a list of supporting organisations)
- £100 +vat – Non members
· Dr Piers Clark & Dr Jo Burgess, Isle Group
· Dene Marshallsay & Sarah Rogerson, Artesia Consulting
· Andrew Tucker, Thames Water
· Nicky Cunningham, University of Exeter
· Maria Mandiniki, Mott MacDonald
· Andy Godley, WRc
· Jameel Marafie, Headlight
· Iain Naismith, IKT
· Michelle Aguilar, Vapar
· Joe Sanders & Conrad Ashby, RPS Group
· Peter Vale, & Robert Wild, Severn Trent
· Paul Horton, Future Water
More speakers to be confirmed soon!
Sponsor and Showcase your Networks solution
Why not showcase your thought leadership and spotlight your innovation to key water industry decision makers by sponsoring this digital programme? Taking up one of our competitive sponsorship packages give members the perfect opportunity to:
- Display thought leadership as one of a limited number of network solution providers included on the programme.
- Distinguish yourself from others in the industry, by showcasing your concepts to a collection of key industry decision makers.
- Strengthen your presence & promote ideas to a targeted industry audience by means of established digital media channels & industry updates.
Session sponsor packages start at only £750 +VAT
Water Dragons 2020 – Heat 3, 19 November 2020
As part of the programme for Future Water Networks 2020, we will hold the a virtual heat of Water Dragons 2020 on Thursday 19 November.
As the third 2020 heat of the innovation competition will take place during our extended Networks event we are encouraging entries that compliment the programme. Do you have an innovation to impress the judges on:
- Transformational change – the impact of COVID-19
- Smarter sewer networks
- Driving Innovation – smart networks and the supply chain
- Achieving net carbon zero
- Data led solutions
If so, we’d love to hear about it. Submit your entry today!