RPS London & Aberdeen based Environmental teams are recruiting for an Environmental Consultant.
This exciting opportunity will see you being part of an international project team, who have a project focus of Oil & Gas E&P ESIA’s. It is a full-time position, located from either or London or Aberdeen offices.
Main responsibilities for the role are but not limited to:
- Manage and undertake the production of a range of Environmental management and permitting documents including:
– Environmental Management Systems
– UK MATs and SATs,
– Environmental Impact Assessments
– Oil Pollution Emergency Plans
- Ensure project, timescales, budgets and technical quality are met
- Manage project, technical, financial issues as directed by the Project Managers
- To act as project manager and/or as part of a team
- Undertake the technical and commercial aspects of project management with minimal supervision
- Client liaison and management within core skill areas
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree qualified in an industry relevant subject
- Professional experience in one or more core skill areas listed above
- UKCS offshore consenting
- Previous experience of client facing projects
- Proven project management skills in commercial environment
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
What we offer you
We will provide you with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD.
Click here for more information.
About RPS Group
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,600 people. We define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
Connecting with our global expertise we make it easy for our clients to create winning solutions for their communities and their clients. By being confidently pragmatic we solve problems that matter. We make complex easy.