Root Cause Analysis: 24-25 March 2020
CIWEM have partnered with SOLOGIC to specifically design a course that helps professionals solve everything from everyday practical problems through to tough and recurring systemic issues. RCA delivers both practical and analytical expertise in areas including: identifying hidden problems, solving systemic problems, running major investigations, addressing risk, improving institutional learning.
RCA is a process and skill that is applicable to all career levels and disciplines, from front-line managers to strategic planners, however, this course will be of particular interest to:
Professionals working in the Water and Environmental Management sectors who require a better understanding of the RCA process, the skills required to implement RCA effectively, the requirements for building an effective RCA culture.
It will also be of interest to individuals or teams who currently use RCA, or processes such as Six Sigma or Lean, and wish to develop their skills further.
Key Learning Outcomes
- master an effective, evidence-based and scalable problem-solving method
- perform and facilitate an RCA investigation
- understand of how to gather and manage data
- master and understand how to implement a common RCA methodology, including developing a common language and terminology to embed within your organisation
- explore the causes and impact of human factors within events
- determine ways to effectively communicate RCA findings, solutions and trends
- understand and explore of the wider organisational benefits of the Sologic RCA method
- explore techniques for building effective RCA teams
Course Fee: £1074 inc. VAT, ENROL NOW.
This two-day face-to-face course that will take place at the CIWEM office: 106 – 109 Saffron Hill, Clerkenwell, EC1N 8QS.
Contact Us: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7831 3110 with any booking enquiries.