Primary Sector: Commercial Fisheries
Secondary Sector: Offshore Energy
Location: Eye, Suffolk
Region: East Anglia
Job Function: Specialist & Technical
Brown and May Marine Ltd. are looking to recruit a Fisheries Specialist. The successful candidate will join a team expanding to meet an increasing workload both from existing and new clients in the renewable (offshore wind farms), oil and gas and subsea cable industries both within the UK and Europe.
The role will include managing projects in relation to liaison allowing effective communication and cooperation between the clients, statutory and fisheries stakeholders. In addition, the successful applicant will be required to author reports on a range of subjects including fisheries activities and methods. The work will be undertaken at Brown & May Marine’s office in Eye, Suffolk as well as travel around the UK and possibly Europe.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
- Minimum two-years relevant experience of commercial engagement
- Good communication skills and experience of liaising with a range of clients and industry stakeholders
- Background experience and/or knowledge of commercial fisheries practises
- Proven report writing and presentation experience
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Experience in data recording, inputting, analysis, interpretation and acquisition
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as part of a team, to achieve demanding deadlines
- Teamwork, flexibility, organisation and effective time management
- Full driving license
- Available for travel around UK & Europe
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
Contact Name: Meg Kalafat
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org