Future Water Networks 2018
Can tomorrow’s technology help to manage yesterday’s water pipe infrastructure?
3rd & 4th December 2018 – Kenilworth, Warwickshire
The water industries largest asset is under challenge, there is a:
- Need to be smarter
- Need to upgrade networks for the 21st century
- Need to bring in new technology to improve asset prioritisation
- Need to meet the regulatory targets for leakage, sewer flooding and more
- Need to think into the future
Where can these needs be met?
- A confluence of speakers, thinker’s and technology providers are coming together at Future Water Networks 2018, looking at current and future thinking and exploring how current and future technology can help.
- Do you have ideas that need to be shared? Technology that needs to be seen? Then contact us about being a presenter and/or exhibitor.
- Do you have an innovation for the drainage system or the sewer network? Then pitch to us via a special session of Water Dragons on 3rd December, all ideas welcome but spaces are limited!
Places are strictly limited.
This event is sponsored by: