Join us for the 3rd Annual Marine Ecology and Conservation Network meeting 26th July 2017 at the University of Exeter, Penryn
This year’s theme is #OceanOptimism
Scheduled talks include such titles as:
- “Research Outreach: Changing perspectives on Stingrays”.
- “Marine Citizen Science in the UK; a reason to be doubly optimistic about our part of the ocean.”
- ‘Unusual stranding’s in 2016’
- “Leatherback sea turtles in Brazil: an encouraging outlook”
- “Tackling invasive species through community action.”
- “Marine Visualisation – Inspiring people about life beneath the waves.”
We have many more titles to announce, so keep in touch by liking & following us on:
There will be dual hash tags for the meeting – #MECN17 and #oceanoptimism
Book your place now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/university-of-exeter-8398124222
If you would like a table or to display a poster please do get in touch by emailing MarEcolConNet@exeter.ac.uk.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
PA to Professor Brendan Godley
University of Exeter
Tel: 01326 253596
College of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Exeter (Cornwall Campus), Penryn, TR10 9FE, UK