Register now for the Conference: ‘Net Impact Approaches: Bringing the Strands Together’
24th May, 15 Hatfields, Central London
Don’t miss out – join us at this one day conference to hear the latest from over 20 leading experts on measuring, valuing and comparing environmental and social impacts.
The aim is to bring together the many different communities with an interest in Net Impact Approaches to share and learn from each other. Net Impact encompasses all approaches that involve measuring and comparing environmental and social impacts (including biodiversity and ecosystem services etc.) in a business context – sometimes linked to targets being set such as net zero, no net loss, net gain and net positive.
Reasons to attend:
• Learn about what Net Impact Approaches cover
• Discover the vision for how such approaches are set to evolve
• Find out how leading companies are making a business case for action
• Hear the latest best practice techniques & tools for measuring impacts
• Explore how key challenges can be overcome and how you could help
• Network with numerous environmental & social impact professionals
The conference is supported by many leading environmental and social organisations and businesses with many of them presenting their views and case studies. For example this includes: The Natural Capital Coalition, Social Value UK, Forum for the Future, BBOP, WBCSD, IUCN, Kering, PwC, BASF, LafargeHolcim, Nestlé and many more (see logos below).
Net Impact Approaches to be covered include:
- No Net Loss / Net zero / Net Positive
- Integrated Profit & Loss Accounts / Total Contribution
- Environmental & Social Profit & Loss Accounts
- Creating Shared Value
- Impact Investing
- Offsetting and insetting
- Sustainability / Social Return on Investment
- Net Present Value / Cost benefit analysis
- And others….
Join us, representatives from most of the below organisations and many others from businesses, financial institutions, consultancies, NGOs, academia and governments on May 24th.
Note that prices go up on April 24th.
Follow the event on Twitter: #NetImpactApproaches