What’s on at Flood & Coast 2017? Take a look at the official event preview…
We’re delighted to send you the official preview of Flood & Coast 2017, the UK’s largest gathering of flood and coastal risk management professionals and supported by CMS.
The preview contains highlights from across the event, including details on:-
- 30+ conference sessions featuring over 160 speakers from around the world
- 80+ exhibitors offering products and services from across the full FCRM supply chain
- Free Seminar Live sessions for exhibition visitors
- The Flood & Coast dinner, sponsored by AECOM and the Environment Agency’s Project Excellence Awards
- The app, sponsored by IBS Engineered Products – view and contact other attendees; research exhibitors to meet; plan your conference schedule; share your experiences of the event.
Flood & Coast 2017 is convened by the Environment Agency and is running from 28 to 30 March at the Telford International Centre. That’s less than 3 weeks away!