Technical Support 4, Marine Projects
Closing date: 11 December 2022
Salary: £27,003 – £30,688 (Grade 4)
Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment until 31 March 2025
This post will be offered as a permanent contract. The role itself is time limited until 31 March 2025 at which point your role could be extended, made permanent, or you could be redeployed to our pool of special project managers / advisers or redeployed to another suitable role.
Work pattern: 37 hours, Monday – Friday
Post number: 203375
This role will provide technical support to a marine projects team, supporting data retrieval, formatting and manipulation to be used for further analyses and evaluation. The post holder will work closely with other marine teams (e.g. marine monitoring, casework, evidence) as well use different systems (e.g. Marine Recorder) and software to find relevant data and render it useable for other purposes, as required by the project officers.
You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of the following:
- Previous experience working with environmental data (preferably marine)
- Strong and effective self-management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- A current full UK valid licence to drive NRW fleet vehicles (cars and vans).
- IT competencies; MS Office and database experience
This role will offer a range of benefits, including:
- Agile and flexible working
- Civil Service Pension Scheme offering employer contributions of 26.6% to 30.3%
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days
- Generous leave entitlements for all your life needs
- Health and wellbeing benefits and support
- Weekly well-being hour to use as you choose
For more information, please visit our website.