The TCPA and the Environment Agency have launched a resource on addressing flood risk through the planning system. The video explains how and why planning must consider flood risk and explores different options and opportunities.
There are also links to a range of related resources, including
- Environment Agency strategy and related resources
- Site-specific flood risk assessments and climate change
- Strategic flood risk assessments
- Monitoring performance
- Relevant planning policies, planning guidance and secondary legislation
- Reducing the causes and impacts of flooding – SuDS and natural flood management
Access the new resource here.