More speakers announced!
Networks November 2021 – a series of webinars comprising of leading industry keynotes, knowledge bites and technical presentations, taking place on 5th, 19th & 26th November. There will also be a Networks focussed heat of the Future Water innovation competition Water Dragons on 12th November.
5 November 2021 – Emerging Impacts of Water Use – Net Zero Carbon Journey
– Ana Gaspar (Chair) – Morrison Water Services
– Artesia Consulting
– Mikal Willmott – Severn Trent Water
– Phil Clisham
– Stuart Trow – Invenio Systems/HWM
– Yorkshire Water
– Dr Ola Michalec – University of Bristol
– Natalie Lamb – QCL Scientific
12 November 2021 – Water Dragons with entries from:
– EviFile & N.A.D.C
– Smarter Technologies
– Steve Vick
– Paragon Drones
19 November 2021 – Risk & Resilience – Innovation & Research
– Natalie Lamb (Chair) – QCL Scientific
– Ryan Pearson – Grundfos Pumps Ltd
– Chris Rees – Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
– Jon Hodgson – Ant Hire
– Mark Thompson – Royal Haskoning/DHV
– Amy Jones – RPS
– Cate Lamb – Institute of Water
– Andrea Gysin – Thames Water
– Dr William Perry – Cardiff University5
26 November 2021 – Retrospective & Cross Sector – 22nd Century Sewers
– Nicky Cunningham (Chair) – University of Exeter
– Jo Parker – Watershed Associate
– John Harrison – ATOS
– Vince Herrera-Leon – Network Rail
– Kim Rodwell (Chair) – Thames Water
– Alice Leadbetter & Katy Bevan – United Utilities
– Tony Green – National Grid
– Graham Hollier – Severn Trent Water
– Chuck Hansen – Electroscan
– James Hale – RPS Group
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
Emerging Impacts of Water Use
- CMeX vs DMeX
- Changing patterns of water use
- Quantification of leakage – a new methodology
Net Zero Carbon Journey
- Plans for going green
Role of natural capital
Optimising wastewater processes
Risk & Resilience
- Skills for now & the future
- Use of AI to support people
- Changing weather patterns
- Fit for purpose infrastructure
Innovation & Research
- Climate change & water driving innovation
- What does the future hold?
- WEWASH collaboration & COVID
Retrospective & Cross Sector
- ‘Tomorrows World’
- Twenty65 outputs & new research
- Enabling a healthy data environment
22nd Century Sewers
- AI & CCTV systems for sewers
- Technology to monitor infiltration
- Urban drainage group insights
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Specialists in:
o Pipe manufacturing
o Sewers & drainage
o AI systems
o Valves & couplings
o Asset maintenance
- Utility Employees
Members of Future Water or Supporting Organisations* & Water Company Employees
(*CABWI, ceca, Energy Utility Skills, IMechE, Institute of Water, Pipeline Industries Guild, SWIG, UKSTT & WIPAC)
o Complete Webinar Series – £55 (excluding VAT)
o Single Webinar Session – £25 (excluding VAT)
o Complete Webinar Series – £75 (excluding VAT)
o Single Webinar Session – £35 (excluding VAT)
NETWORKS WATER DRAGONS
By registering to attend one or all of the Networks November sessions you will be automatically invited to attend the Networks focussed heat of the water innovation competition ‘Water Dragons’ on Friday 12 November.
Water Dragons provides a unique opportunity for companies to pitch their innovative water products, services, or processes to a panel of water sector specialists – the ‘Dragons’.
Products, services or processes put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money.
New world, new habits: make a small change to save our sewers and seas
Unblocktober is the world’s first month-long national campaign and awareness month to improve the health of our drains, sewers, watercourses and seas – driven completely by the British public.
Launched in 2019, the first Unblocktober saw more than 4,500 Britons across the country pledge to change their kitchen and bathroom habits at home and at work. This rose to more than 14,500 in 2020 – and this year we need even more of you to get involved!
- Do you want to help reduce the amount of plastic entering our seas and rivers?
- Do you want to help fight environmentally damaging fatbergs?
In a fast-changing world, now is the time to act! Unblocktober will help you make small changes to your habits and the way you dispose of certain everyday items, to make a big difference to the environment – at a time when it needs our help more than ever. It’s easy – so come and join us in making October… Unblocktober! SIGN ME UP
Unblocktober supporting Networks November 2021