CCW’s Strategy for 2021-24
‘We’ve published our Strategy for 2021-24, which sets out CCW’s mission, strategic objectives and campaigns for the next three years. We want to continue to improve and strengthen our organisation so that we’re best placed to secure a fair deal for water consumers, now and in the future.
We’ve refocused our strategy on five key objectives:
- Affordable water for everyone
- Climate-resilient water and sewerage services for present and future consumers
- Services shaped by the views of consumers
- Services that meet everyone’s needs
- Effective and easy-to-follow complaint processes
In order to deliver our mission, our work will prioritise four key strategic campaigns:
- End water poverty
- CCW: a voice for your complaint
- End sewer flooding misery
- “Be in the know” about available help
These have been shaped by a continuous review of our policy priorities in response to the changing needs of both household and business consumers.
We invited stakeholders to our virtual strategy sessions, hosted by our CEO, Emma Clancy to have their say on our plans, objectives and campaigns. We’ve worked hard to bring these to life in a way that resonated with consumers.