Einstein said that nothing happens until something moves. What if your competitors move first? What if you’re stuck in the past? What if your client moves the goalposts?
- Water companies are moving. Maybe not as quickly as they would like, but they are moving.
- Ofwat is moving and has stated that innovation is not a ‘nice to have’, it is a ‘critical enabler’.
- Future Water Association with a number of the water companies and the University of Sheffield have created a four-day Innovation Masterclass. You will learn how to generate ideas, how to turn ideas into actions, and how to take innovations to market.
Who should attend?
- Supply chain companies
- Water company employees
- Researchers in the water sector
- Investors and entrepreneurs
Places are strictly limited.
Feedback from those who completed innovation training for the water sector in 2017:
‘Great training. Thank you!’
‘Thank you for taking feedback from the first session and applying it to the second session. I fully endorse this workshop and will be recommending it to colleagues’.