Salix are looking for a motivated and committed professional to join our growing team of soil bioengineering and erosion control specialists.
- Technical support to clients for all soil erosion control and bioengineering products and services.
- Negotiation of product sales and professional services with clients
- Promotion of Salix services and products through CPD presentations, conferences and workshops.
- Outline design of solutions for slope and riverbank stabilisation using soil bioengineering principles and materials.
- Civil/River/geotechnical engineering degree or similar science degree.
- Good background knowledge of soils/river bank erosion/scour processes.
- Chartered/or working towards chartered status of a relevant institute.
The candidate will be expected to have some experience from the following list:
- Experience of riverbank stabilisation and channel scour control projects.
- Experience of soil bioengineering solutions.
- River Restoration.
- Experience of slope stabilisation solutions.
- Good IT skills (preferably some CAD experience): High level user Microsoft: Excel, Power Point, Project
- Experience of/or a genuine interest to learn Soil Bioengineering techniques and products.
- Self motivated, able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Confident & articulate speaker. Ability to give both technical and promotional presentations.
- Good understanding of the river and flood industry.
- Willing to travel extensively and regularly throughout UK.
UK wide work, with the option to work from home and/or from one of Salix’s regional offices.
Interested : Please forward a current CV together with current remuneration package in full confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information