Good Practice Stakeholder Participation Training…
with a focus on the environment
When: 5th – 7th December 2017 (arrive evening of Monday 4th December)
Where: Wye Kent UK
For more information and to apply please go to our website: www.dialoguematters.co.uk
This course will help you:
- Recognise the benefits and challenges of involving stakeholders in decisions about the environment
- Understand the principles and concepts of stakeholder participation
- Learn and practice practical facilitation skills
- Learn how to design a participation process
This course is grounded in our day-to-day experience of designing and facilitating stakeholder dialogue.
What our participants think:
- This is one of the best courses I have ever been on! 10 out 10!
- Great mix of presentations, exercises and case studies.
- Much more of an overall experience than ‘just another course’!
NEW IN-HOUSE COURSES (We come to you)
Engaging Written Communication (1 day)
Impact Matters – Skills and Confidence in Research Communication and Engagement (3 day)
Bespoke courses available
Please email: email@example.com for more information or to book
For more information:
Dialogue Matters Ltd, The Harness Room,
East Brabourne, TN25 5LL.
Telephone: 01233 813875